Wherever you are or have been on your spiritual journey, you are welcome here.
Church of Our Saviour is a diverse and vibrant Christian community in the Episcopal tradition. We believe in caring for each other, serving the wider community, and being good stewards of the earth. Whoever you are or whoever you’ve been, we warmly invite you to join us for Sunday worship and fellowship time to truly experience the way God is present here.
Our Eucharist, which means “Thanksgiving,” is a service of Holy Communion open to all. Each Sunday, we gather in a circle to hear God’s word and pray.
Holy Eucharist 10 a.m. Sundays Sept.–June | 9:30 a.m. July–Labor Day
Worship with Your Toddler 8:30 a.m.–9 a.m. 1st Sun. of the month (except July)
Learn here about our services and programs, activities for children, and efforts to reach out to others. Then come and see, introduce yourself to our rector Rev. Malia Crawford or deacon Rev. Sue Fisher Seeger, say hello to the greeter as you come in, and if you like, fill out a newcomer card found in the pew.
Worship Services for Lent 2014
Lent is a wonderful time to reconnect with God, who is already actively working in you. We invite you to join us in a lenten adventure with God.
- April 13, 10 a.m. Palm Sunday: Join a donkey-led procession down Mass Ave. while wavinoug palm branches, then return to church for the story of Jesus’ journey to the cross
- April 17, 7:30 p.m. Maundy Thursday: With ritual stripping of the altar and optional washing of the feet (Please wear easily removable footwear if you wish to participate in foot-washing)
- April 18, Good Friday: 5:30 p.m. Reflections for Children; 7:30 p.m. Silently lay your prayers and burdens at the foot of the cross
- April 19, 8 p.m. Easter Vigil: Fire! Chanting! Storytelling! Resurrected life!
- April 20, 9 & 11 a.m. Easter Sunday: Festive Eucharist with special brass musicians
For descriptions of young child–friendly services, visit the Children’s Learning page. For in-depth descriptions of which services are geared for older children and adults, visit the Adult Learning page.